ROCK room
あゆね 'YURA'

Monday, December 20, 2010

Episode 175: Lc5 Are Earnestly Taking on Activities! miku Is Doing Well, too!


While not having written PRESS NOTES, the season has turned to the middle of summer... (laughs) This year's first half is also already over again, which surprised me! When looking back on it, this year started with AN CAFÉ's concert at Nippon Budokan for me!

Half a year has passed and it is now that vocalist miku has established and started his solo project with Lc5! At first, making an appearance on stage with such a secret has certainly caused some turmoil. When I saw the artist photographs I also thought "Huh? miku, Really?" and could hardly hide my shock.

Then the other day, I got a call saying "Today is Lc5's tour final" and I rushed to CLUB QUATTRO in Shibuya hurriedly.

When reaching the venue, Ayabie's vocalist Aoi, who had been doing the tour together with them, was already on stage, which is why I quickly got to my seat!

On the one hand Aoi also advertised Ayabie's Live DVD and he will be participating in the coming tour, yet somehow, he also seems to be planning his solo debut. The first single will be called "MI DA RA". "However, I am not going to advertise "MI DA RA", but only Ayabie's live DVD. (laughs) After all, I am Aoi with his band in mind!"



After Aoi it was Lc5 on stage! Of course all the songs presented were new songs. Half of the set list was still with provisional titles, yet there were hard rock songs as much as melodious ballads. And while being surprised over and over, I am looking forward to more! One more things, though...Reo's height was certainly something that surprised me as well. That's something to pay attention to. (laughs)

More detailed information on the live are soon to be found in the live report. I am eagerly writing it right now and I think I can show it to you soon!! Personally I am looking forward to it, so please check back with MJP again!

No comments:

Post a Comment