ROCK room
あゆね 'YURA'

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Twitter Stories: Aoi and Tatsuro - The Formation of New Troll-Allies????

-- Twitter has fallen victim to a number of trolls among the J-rock and Visual-kei artists, and the most random happening might lead to the formation of a new troll duo! It started very harmless and it might only be the prologue, but what if...? Aoi (the GazettE): "We are closing for today. We are looking forward to your visit again." (Note: Aoi might be quoting something he has been told by a shop attendant...) Heeeeyyy. That's why you should stay open! Make a Twitter account and follow me! Let me keep the soup I was drinking! But since I like you, just called not saying any of that. Tatsuro (MUCC): Do you mean the "Akanoren" (Ramen restaurant) in West Azabu? Aoi: !(◎_◎;) That's the one! (laughs) It's delicious, isn't it!? Tatsuro: I love Ramen and Mizukyoza\(^o^)/ Aoi: Whaaa! What's with this comradeship!? I'd say, let's go together, but if I do, I feel we won't be able to make it true. So I'll just give you the contact information tomorrow by direct message. (*´ω`*) -- Wait, is that an emoticon happy-blush? Tatsuro: Let's try hanging out for once (`□´)♪ -- Wait, did Tatsuro just agree??? If troll No.1 and No.2 join, and given the fact that it is successful, this might lead to major trolling in the future. Already "twitter-molested" and "twitter-harassed" band members might fear this new super-troll... or the universe might simply implode.

No comments:

Post a Comment