ROCK room
あゆね 'YURA'

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Welcome Back the GazettE's Aoi!

-- For their 10th Anniversary, the GazettE's Aoi made a surprising comeback on Twitter and of course we need to celebrate the come-back of our favorite Twitter troll. So let's just have a short look at what kind of mischief he has been up to since he rejoined the community. Reika (D=OUT): Aoi-san, I am following you! I am sorry I couldn't go today (to the live). (T_T) We held an in-store event while I was thinking that your sexy staging must be overwhelming. Aoi: Today's theme was the old guy from the forest. Ah, like the forest-girls. * Forest girls is a fashion trend with girls in natural fabrics and subdued colors. Aoi: @RUKI Hey hey! Excuse me following you! I am totally not thinking that I could widen my follower range with yours... Aoi: @ Hitsugi (Nightmare) Oi! Oi! Follow me! Follow me! Plz plz!٩(๑´д`๑)۶ Hitsugi: Oh! Are you the real thing? Or are you fake!? Aoi: hahahaha! It's ok, so follow me! Plz! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Riuki (VelBet): Congrats to the 10th Anniversary! I am following you! Aoi: Yes! I'm gonna block you then! (⌒-⌒; ) Is it because the Kanji is different? And why have you been participating within the media frame? * Riuki and Ryohei have for some reason been together with the people from the media during the meeting after the live. Bands and friends had been in another group. Aoi: Everyone, this is the account of Osaka's pervert's gang head! →@mao_Sadie Hiroto (Alice Nine): The final practice is over! Now just the start of the journey is left. Aoi: Thank you for the Anniversary congrats board! The start of the journey? Sounds like a dream! Please give your best! Aah, let's finish for today! (´-`) -- And since it is late, we shall follow Aoi's advice and end it here. However, with him being back, we sure will have more to talk about in the near future! Credit MJP

No comments:

Post a Comment